These 10 step epic easter themed chocolate brownies are so incredibly easy and fun to make!
Check out the video below for a step by step visual instruction… or just keep reading!
*makes approximately 30 small brownie pieces*
250g caster sugar
100g unsalted butter
60g cocoa powder
60g plain flour
200g dark chocolate
Optional: 2 handfuls of mini eggs & 2 handfuls of twirl bites.
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Melt your dark chocolate: – heat up a small saucepan with approx an inch of boiling water in the bottom and place a heatproof bowl over the pan on a medium heat and break the chocolate in the bowl. Stir gently until all the chocolate has melted and take off the heat & leave to cool.
- Pop a large mixing bowl on your weighing scales and zero your scales, weigh out 250g caster sugar.
- Next weigh out 100g softened unsalted butter.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Crack 4 eggs into the mixture and gently mix together.
- Your melted chocolate should be cooled by now, add this to the mixture and stir together.
- Add the 60g of flour & 60g cocoa powder and stir thoroughly together.
- Add the mini eggs and twirl bites.
- Line your baking tray with greaseproof paper (see video for size if necessary) & pour mixture evenly in the tray, pop in oven for 20 minutes. Leave to cool and then chop into chunks.
Voila! Perfect gooey chocolate brownies perfect for parties or a cheeky snack!!